Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Limerick

I've never written a poem before (at least, I don't think so), so, inspired by some of Venezuela's natural and unnatural resources, here's my attempt.  I figured a limerick would be the most appropriate form...


There once was a girl named Manuela
who had the biggest boobs in Venezuela.
They grew by the hour,
and this girl couldn't be prouder
until she saw the tits on Consuela !


No, no, I can do better...


Maria had the fine skin of Amarillo,
but her tits sagged like the weeping willow.
To the doctor for some surgery !
To say they're real would be perjury !
And now they were each the size of a pillow.


No, that one was worse I think.


In Venezuela, they're millions of dames,
and each one with a different name.
Remade boobs and remade ass,
mannequins of the highest class,
and each one looked just the same.


Hmm, not bad, but I think I can do better...


There once was a certain lady
who changed her tits and face, see ?
The boys saw her and drooled,
but she had them all fooled
'cause she was nearly eighty !

2 comments:

  1. haaahahaha, i've heard these stories before. "my dearest daughter, here's some new boobs for your 17th birthday, just as you always wanted!"

    (and why do I have "nutwag" as the random combination of letters for word verification? it sounds a bit weird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such inspiring prose, I think I'll print this out and frame it so that I can be reminded it of it each and every day.

    ReplyDelete