Monday, December 9, 2013

The Post-Bolivia Photography Blues

The Post-Bolivia Photography Blues, or PBPB, is unfortunately a common and incurable disorder in which travelers visit Bolivia and then another country, any other country, and are unable to bring themselves to use their cameras because nothing compares to the beauty of Bolivia. Ever.

Isla del Sol
Hi, my name is Andrei Feldt, and I suffer from PBPB, not to be confused with Peanut Butter Pot Belly, in which fat men are compelled to rub their bellies with, that's right, peanut butter. For three weeks after my trip to Bolivia, I didn't touch my camera. I couldn't touch it. I crossed northern Argentina's famed Quebrada de Humahuaca, famous for its seven colors. Bolivia has hundreds. My camera was not impressed. It refused to photograph.

This disorder, much like Never-Nudity, sadly has not been included in the DSM-IV, but has been confirmed to afflict dozens of travelers.

Lake Titicaca, very blue

Waterfall in Torotoro NP


Just some little random village

Not even sure what this place is called

Pretty sweet marsh

Laguna Verde


Laguna Colorada

Climbing up Thunupa volcano

Looking down from Thunupa volcano

Photo fun in the Salar de Uyuni

3 comments:

  1. Loved your pictures from Bolivia! They moved Bolivia to the top of my wish list =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing brother......great photos. What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete