Friday, October 25, 2013

Mr. Handsome

I've never entered a beauty contest before unless you count all of those second-place finishes I won playing Monopoly.  Until recently.  And even for this contest, I had no idea that I was a contestant.

During the most recent school assembly over at the colegio, the students announced the results of a school-wide survey.  Category 1 : Most Handsome Teacher.  What is this ? Then I heard my name, what ?!

I realized that contests of beauty were more important in this part of the world that say, anywhere else in the world, but I would never have thought that the kids here voted on which teachers they thought the best-looking (There was also an award for best-looking female teacher, which went to a tall blonde American).

Looks like all of that collagen that I shoved in my lips and the buttock augmentation really did the trick !

[Written in 2012]



No comments:

Post a Comment